Exin Agile Scrum Master® (ASM®)
What is Agile Scrum?
An iterative and incremental agile software development framework developed for managing product development. The framework has a flexible and holistic product development strategy, where a development team works as a unit to reach a common goal. By encouraging maximum flexibility, it allows for adjustments and even changing course half way through a project, without the risk of never delivering or an unexpected mismatch in deliverables.
It involves teams which are cross-functional and self-managed, who are capable of producing working deliverables at the end of each stage. The focus is on managing projects successfully by accepting and expecting change. Scrum is the most applied agile method in the world.
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master® program delivered at eQSystems, is aimed at all professionals who want to contribute to successful projects, with the flexibility required in today’s fast-changing business environment. This includes Project Members, Project Managers, IT Service Managers, Software Developers and Business Managers.
eQSystem’s unique Training program for Agile Scrum
Our Two day activity based workshop focuses on improving your professional blended knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices, while ensuring that you have a practical understanding of these practices. Since these are globally accepted practices, these can be applied to projects of all types, and combined with any Project Management framework or methodology. This program also includes a mandatory EXIN ASM® certification exam, which is conducted at the end of the second day.
The exam EXIN Agile Scrum Master® is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
Our program covers the basic principles and concepts of both Agile and Scrum with an emphasis on components like the sprint, the daily 15-minute meetings, the roles and ceremonies. Our training and the EXIN ASM® certification guarantees:
- Professionals involved in projects or development have essential knowledge of a most effective method.
- Team members use the same vocabulary and have a basic understanding of both Agile principles and Scrum techniques.
- Professionals are able to apply Scrum methods and practices in different situations.
Who can attend this workshop?
Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management.
A few reasons to attend our Trainer Led Workshop
- Our Agile & Scrum professional training workshop and certification will help you showcase your Agile skills and make you industry-ready.
- After attending our workshop you can progress into the practice of Agile and help in the agile transformation process which is essential in practical environment.
- Our program involves scenario-based ‘Agile-Scrum games’ which make the sessions more engaging and relevant, offering you a taste of the real world.
- Every paid participant is entitled to a lifetime access to free instructor led refresher sessions.
- Every participants at eQSystems, is entitled our ‘Attend – Validate – Pay’ option.
This is a ‘two day’ workshop with both the days starting at ‘09:00’ am and closing at ‘17:00 pm’, with a three beak schedule: 11:00 for tea, 01:00 for lunch and 3:00 for tea. Our programs are designed to ensure all participants get ample time to participate and comprehend the learning’s.
The program includes:
Hard and soft copies of coursework
Stationary (notepads and pens)
Goodies (Toffees and personalized souvenir)
EXIN ASM® Certification
Exam duration: 90 minutes
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
Open book/notes: no