ITIL4 is the most recent release of ITIL, which was released in Feb 2019. It is the major update to the ITIL Framework.
- ITIL 4 provides a flexible foundation for organizations that need to integrate various frameworks and approaches into their service management operating models.
- ITIL 4 aims to help businesses navigate the new technological era of digital services.
ITIL4 Roadmap / Certification Scheme
Difference b/n ITIL 4 and ITIL V3
ITIL 4 is not about introducing new fundamental ideas of service management and should be seen as an expansion of the time-tested ITIL framework, not a replacement. Essentially, ITIL 4 and ITIL V3 provide guidance based on the same underlying principles, but ITIL 4 takes a new approach to present this guidance.
ITIL4 Foundation Course Objectives
- Key concepts of Service Management
- The FOUR dimensions of Service Management
- The FIVE components of Service Value System
- The SIX Service Value Chain Activities
- The SEVEN Guiding Principles
- The Management Practices
ITIL4 Foundation Exam Format
- Exam & Questions Type: 40 Multiple Choice Questions, Bloom’s level 1 & 2
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Prerequisites: Good to complete ITIL4 Foundation Training
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Pass Score: 26/40 (65%)
- Delivery: Online