eQSystems Accredited Training Organization from PEOPLECERT
THE ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN ITSM
The purpose of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL® practices for service management.
The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL® practices for service management without further guidance.
The target group of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL® service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
[/vc_column_text][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Exam Format” tab_id=”1493376621482-2-7″][vc_column_text]This syllabus has an accompanying examination at which the candidate must achieve a pass score to gain the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
|Type||Multiple choice, 40 questions. The questions are selected from the full ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination question bank.|
|Duration||Maximum 60 minutes for all candidates in their respective language|
|Provisions for additional time relating to language||Candidates completing an exam:
|Prerequisite||Accredited ITIL® Foundation training is strongly recommended but is not a prerequisite|
|Pass Score||26/40 or 65%|
|Delivery||This examination is available in Online or Paper based format|